Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
2016 Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort By the Numbers
Have you ever wondered how many miles it takes for the balloons to travel from Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York to Universal Orlando Resort? Or just how many feet of garland are draped over the resort every holiday season?
Well, Universal’s Art & Design team just shared some festive figures on the holiday cheer they spread throughout Universal Orlando each year:
- 100,500 – Lights on the tallest Christmas tree
- 56,000 – Cubic feet of helium used in Macy’s Holiday Parade each year
- 50,000 – Linear feet of garland strung about Universal Orlando each year
- 7,000 – Lights on the Universal Studios Florida arch wreath
- 1,081 – Miles The Macy’s balloons travel from New York City to Universal Orlando
- 1,000 – Pounds of confetti used in Macy’s Holiday Parade each year
- 864 – Feet of garland on the Universal Studios Florida arch wreath
- 222 – Performances of “Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular”
- 90 – Performers in Macy’s Holiday Parade
- 80 – Approximate feet of the tallest Christmas tree
- 12 – Balloons in the Macy’s Holiday Parade
Come on out and see a holiday celebration of epic proportions for yourself with Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort, now through Jan. 1.
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, Universal Studios Travel Agency of the Year 2010, 2011, & 2012. She would love to help you plan your next Universal Orlando vacation at no cost to you. Contact Siera today at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 734-771-1290 for more information or your free, no obligation quote.