This year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will be held at Epcot at the Walt Disney World Resort from September 19 through November 10, 2014. One of the great features of this annual event is the Eat to the Beat concert series. Disney has recently announced the talented acts that will be performing at the 2014 Eat to the Beat Concert Series. Some of the new acts for this year’s festival include the Jo Dee Messina, Fuel and Los Lonely Boys. There are also several returning favorites such as Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and Boyz II Men.
You can find the full schedule for the 2014 Eat to the Beat Concert Series below:
- Sept 19-21 – Jo Dee Messina
- Sept. 22-23 – The Pointer Sisters
- Sept. 24-25 – Rick Springfield
- Sept. 26-27 – Christopher Cross
- Sept. 28-29 – Hanson
- Sept. 30-Oct. 2 – Air Supply
- Oct. 3-5 – STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
- Oct. 6-8 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 9-10 – Fuel
- Oct. 11-12 – Sister Hazel
- Oct. 13-14 – TBD
- Oct. 15-16 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 17-19 – Night Ranger
- Oct. 20-22 – Smash Mouth
- Oct. 23-24 – Jim Brickman
- Oct. 25-26 – Los Lonely Boys
- Oct. 27-28 – Wilson Phillips
- Oct. 29-31 – Dennis DeYoung, original member of STYX
- Nov. 1-2 – 38 Special
- Nov. 3-5 – Boyz II Men
- Nov. 6-7 – David Cook
- Nov. 8-10 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Who would you most like to see during the 2014 Eat to the Beat concerts?
Both the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival as well as the Eat to the Beat concerts are included with regular theme park admission.
It’s not too late to plan your Disney World visit this fall to the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival and enjoy the 2014 Eat to the Beat concerts. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page and take advantage of one of our great offers!
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida. She would love to help you plan your next trip at no cost to you. Request your free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.