Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on these links and make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission from those purchases.
Disney has released a brand new land and sea package so you can now enjoy a Disney Cruise and a Walt Disney World® Resort stay – all in one vacation! You can experience Disney magic like never before with this unique package! In just one week, you can enjoy two exciting vacations where all of your dreams can come true!
This special Disney Land and Sea Package includes:
• 3-Night Disney Magic® sailings from January 17 – February 7, 2014
• 3-Night resort stay at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort (other Resorts are available but will affect the price per person)
• 3-Day Park Hopper® Theme Park Ticket
• Transfers between Orlando International Airport, Walt Disney World Resort, and Disney Cruise Line® terminal
These Vacation Packages start as low as $789 per person for a family of 4 (total package price $3,156).
This offer is available through December 31, 2013, but is subject to availability.
• This offer is valid for most Disney Magic 3-Night sailings in a category 11B Stateroom from January 17 to February 7, 2014 and for most nights January 17 to February 10, 2014 at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort in a standard room
• Cruise fare excludes Government Taxes and Fees of approximately $63 per person (subject to change), Gratuities and Port Adventures
• Price based on 2 adults and 2 children ages 3-9
• Theme Park tickets must be used within 14 Days from first use
Plus, if you book this special vacation package with me, you will also receive a Disney Cruise Line character decal. Request a free, no obligation quote on the right side of the page or email email@example.com.