(Photo: Universal Orlando Resort Blog)
As you start the countdown to your visit, make sure to add to your list these 19 things that are must do’s in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort.
- Stand outside 12 Grimmauld Place and keep an eye out for Kreacher.
- Enjoy traditional British food including cottage pie, fish & chips, and bangers & mash at Three Broomsticks or Leaky Cauldron.
- Marvel at the multitude of jokes, gags, and gifts at Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes.
- Trade your Muggle money for Gringotts bank notes.
- Enjoy scoops of soft serve ice-creams at Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlour.
- Face off with You-Know-Who on Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
- Catch live performances throughout the day in Carkitt Market.
- Try all 20 flavors of Bertie Bott’s Every-Flavour Beans.
- Have a chat with with the Knight Bus Conductor and Dre Head.
- Travel on the Hogwarts Express.
- Enjoy the Great Feast at Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade.
- Try tasty sweets at Honeydukes or Sugarplum’s Sweetshop.
- Keep your ears open to the cries of Moaning Myrtle.
- Mail letters with a special Hogsmeade postmark from the Owl Post.
- Make your way through the corridors of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- Fly above Hogwarts on Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.
- Try a Butterbeer treat.
- See a wand choose a wizard at Ollivanders.
Siera is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, Universal Studios Travel Agency of the Year 2010, 2011, & 2012. She would love to help you plan your next Universal Orlando vacation at no cost to you. Contact Siera today at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 734-771-1290 for more information or your free, no obligation quote.